Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 February 2012

My love bloom again

Heart beats fastColors and promisesHow to be braveHow can I love when I'm afraidTo fallBut watching you stand aloneAll of my doubtSuddenly goes away somehow

One step closer
I have died everydaywaiting for youDarlin' don't be afraidI have loved you for aThousand yearsI'll love you for aThousand more


Time stands stillBeauty I know she isI will be braveI will not let anythingTake awayWhat's standing in front of meEvery breath,Every hour has come to this

One step closer


I have died everydayWaiting for youDarlin' don't be afraidI have loved you for aThousand yearsI'll love you for aThousand more

And all along I believedI would find youTime has broughtYour heart to meI have loved you for aThousand yearsI'll love you for aThousand more

One step closerOne step closer


I have died everydayWaiting for youDarlin' don't be afraid,I have loved you for aThousand yearsI'll love you for aThousand more

And all along I believedI would find youTime has broughtYour heart to meI have loved you for aThousand yearsI'll love you for aThousand more
 By,chery<3ILOVEYOU SAYANG :D