Total Pageviews

Friday 30 September 2011

October !

A lot of memory in October months, i miss that memory and never be erase ! 1stly, on 3rd Oct is my daddy birthday , i lovee you dad! i'm proud be your daughter dad even i'm a hot tempered and didn't hear your advice ! without you , who am i :( you are my super hero foreverr that i have ! act, i miss you a lot dad ! since after eid we didn't meet anymore ! i miss your cook , telur sambal ! umphhhh~ very nice and so tasty! really you are wonderful dad in the world! hehe :) 2nd, on Oct also i want evrything that i have is change especially my hair :) haha b'coz i want cut my hair like before! hopefully that i can do it! 3rd, i want go home on 6th oct , HOME SWEET HOME! i miss my dreamy pillow and my sweetest teddy ! also my big little sister *Elyana Rafee ! HAHA :D MOM! i miss you so muchh to and miss your cooking also! like *laksa JB , Asam pedas ikan pari , and Bubur lambok ! My Little Brother --> GOOD LUCK for your SPM! take care all~ Lot of Love <3